It's All about Staying Connected
Pompano Beginners Sober House Offers These Advantages to Its' Clients:
1. Rewards program for paying room and board.
2. Provide immediate employment options.
3. No admission drug testing; retest in 10 days of admission.
4. Transportation and bus pass assistance.
5. EEO regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, and/or ethnic background.
6. No money is required to enter the program.
7. Recovery support groups and meetings every night.
8. Bible study every Thursday night.
9. AA/NA/CA Meetings on premises nightly.
10. Overnight passes for established Residents.
11. Clients can work any shift required by employer.
12. Graduate support groups.
13. Recognizes time markers in recovery.
14. Clothing assistance.
15. Identification assistance.
16. Social Security Card assistance.
17. Provide court/probation, legal assistance, and community control advocacy.
18. Family Support Groups.
19. Referral and outreach services.
20. Re-employment development in the Pompano Beginners Thrift Store.
The Journey from Addiction to Recovery Begins with Pompano Beginners Sober House
Residential Housing, Open Admissions, Safe & Clean Environment, Cable TV, Computer Access, WIFI, Telephone in Housing Units, Washer & Dryer, No Deposit, $50 Weekly Rent, AA/NA/CA/Bible Study on premises, Nightly Meetings, Anger Management,Parenting Classes, GED Program, Jobs Available Immediately, 32 Locations 9 Cities
Pompano Beginners Sober House
437 SW 2nd Court
Pompano Beach, Florida 33060